I want to be able to control the picture monster that has been accumulating since I attained adulthood and bought my first camera. I am thousands of photos behind and I have definitely failed at being the "perfect mom."
Thursday, April 10, 2014
Puerto Rico girls trip
Culebra Island off Puerto Rico- It is such a beautiful little Island. We purchased tickets before hand to do a snorkel tour. After a 2 hour ferry, we hopped on a bus and were driven to this beautiful beach.
My mom, sisters, and I were only supposed to stay for the day but we ended up staying the night. Yes, we needed our own vehicle :)
My two younger sisters.
We are standing on the balcony of the condo that we were staying at.
Another day and another adventure. We went zip lining, and repelling.
Lets add on a cave tour.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment